Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Revealed: Radical cleric Omar Bakri's pole-dancer daughter, Radical Islamism and Jihad, NewAgeIslam.com

Radical Islamism and Jihad
Revealed: Radical cleric Omar Bakri's pole-dancer daughter
By Michael Seamark and Emily Andrews
27th September 2008

Yasmin shrugged off the secret life that her father would abhor. 'I don't agree with his views - I just get on with my life and that's it,' she said.

Perhaps predictably Bakri, now exiled to Lebanon, dismissed the news as a ' fabrication' and described it as an attack on him and Islam.

'The more you put pressure on me, the stronger I become. Islam will conquer Britain,' he said.

Glamour girl Yasmin Fostok grew up a devout Muslim and wore a veil in her teens

'I have not seen my daughter for nine years, but because she is a member of my family people want to make things up about her.

'You are going to pay a heavy price. You can read it any way you like. The time is now.'

Bakri, who said the British people brought the 7/7 outrages on themselves and praised the ' magnificent' September 11 hijackers, raised his six children on benefits totalling £300,000, and his daughter is following suit.

http://newageislam.com/revealed--radical-cleric-omar-bakri-s-pole-dancer-daughter/radical-islamism-and-jihad/d/819


0 comments: