Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Problem with Indian Muslims – A Pakistani’s Viewpoint, Current affairs, NewAgeIslam.com

Current affairs
The Problem with Indian Muslims – A Pakistani’s Viewpoint
By Danish Ahmad Khan
March 23, 2009
Isn't it a sorry state of affairs for your beleaguered country? Don't you have your own problems? What about Jiye Sindh movement, Mohajirs and NWFP? Aren't these grave problems for Pakistan which it has squarely failed to handle? What about Pakistani Muslims who are being slaughtered daily by Talibani jihadists. Aren’t you seeing this? Don’t you have the courage to take these Talibani jihadis head on. I know you are meek and a coward. You won’t even dare to write or talk about the tribals in North West Frontier Province of your country Pakistan. If you ever dare to do so, well you know your fate? DEATH at the hands of NWFP Talibani jihadis! Ms. Rabia, I'm sorry to state that YOU are not a real Pakistani as you are writing sitting pretty well ensconced in secure confines in Dubai. And, just look at me. I'm writing my comments sitting in my own homeland. Just look how much guts you possess and what I possess. This is enough to prove that I'm not a second-class citizen, while I just feel sorry about your status at this critical juncture which your country is presently in.

0 comments: