Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

INTRODUCTION: Tablighi Jamaat in the light of Facts and Truth by Maulana Arshadul Qadri,

Books and Documents
INTRODUCTION: Tablighi Jamaat in the light of Facts and Truth by Maulana Arshadul Qadri
By Maulana Arshadul Qadri

The answer to the above query requires a lengthy explanation and I divide my answer into 8 chapters so that my reply may satisfy the mind with great clarity. Before I start answering I wish to appeal to my readers that they should read my reply with an unprejudiced mind. It is just possible that this answer may adversely clash with their already established opinion about "Tableeghi Jamaat". Even then I would request that this is the very journey where the value of justice increases, and one gets the chance of protecting oneself from unreal conditions. Nobody can claim that his judgement and knowledge is unchangeable. Therefore instead of casting the book aside hopelessly it should be a step forward towards reality if it is read line by line. I assure my readers that I have also in expressing my thoughts about the Tableegbi Jamaat never freed my pen from the hold of the spirit of fairplay.

May Allah give us the courage to accept the truth!

http://newageislam.com/introduction--tablighi-jamaat-in-the-light-of-facts-and-truth-by-maulana-arshadul-qadri/books-and-documents/d/901


0 comments: